Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unconditional Love - Part I


If I say “I Love You”, believe you me, it’s not a lie,
Because when I say, “I Love You,” I mean it ‘til the day I die…
For me love is so much more than just feelings and infatuation,
Love to me is thoughts, actions and words that transcend mere imagination…
Over the years I’ve discovered the true meaning of this thing we call love,
For when it’s real and true, we not only get our earthly blessings, but also those from Heaven above…
True love means being considerate, being romantic and showing affection,
True love means being a good listener, a provider of all needs and giving protection... Everyone has their own definition of true love and will find it in due time,
But for me, I need a woman who is willing and able to seduce my body, spirit and mind…
See physical attraction is great, and spiritual kinship is bliss,
But when you make love to the mind, this is the sort of love that can’t be easily dismissed…
Although I have spoken these three words before, and not to say it was not what I meant,
It’s just now I really understand the true meaning and its’ full extent…
Love will make you blind, but it will also open your heart,
Love will bring two people together letting them know this is where “WE” start…
A start of a partnership, a new adventure, and dreams and fantasies untold,
A companion who will always be there through thick and thin to the day you grow old…
So when you say, “I Love You,” say it from the heart and make the moment sentimental,
And let that special one know your love is unconditional. BlakkDiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U for visiting U, ME and WE. Check back soon for updates and new posts. Peace and Blessings